This is the Task List for the implementation of the distributed MIMO receiver on the OpenAirInterface
Platform. It will allow to detect multiple CHBCHs from different CHs.
In a first step we implement a MMSE receiver. In a second step we will implement the successive interference cancellation receiver as described in .
 Ghaffar, Rizwan and Knopp, Raymond, "Dual stream low complexity BICM reception and MIMO broadcast strategy", PIMRC 2008, 19th IEEE International Symposium on Personal Indoor and Mobile Radio Communication , September 15-18, 2008, Cannes, France
- Debug MMSE filter in Matlab/Ocatve
- Re-encoding of sucessfully detected CHBCH/ stripping
- Automatically detect how many and which CHBCH are present
- In case of 2 CHBCH make sure MR uses CH1 as reference for sync
- In chbch_sim put different AoAs on different CHs
- Change pilot pattern in CHBCH, so that in every chunk of subcarriers only one pilot from one antenna is active
- Change transmitter to 2 streams
- Calcualte MMSE filter --> store to PHY_chsch[b].channel_mmse_filter_f[NB_ANTENNAS_TX][NB_ANTENNAS][NUMBER_OF_USEFUL_CARRIERS] in redundant Q.15 format!
- write scalar product routine (based on mult_cpx_vector - just add accumulate at end)
- write matrix multiply routine
- write matrix inversion routine
- Derotation with respect to both CHs
- apply MMSE filter to first stream PHY_chbch[b].rx_sig_f2 --> store to PHY_chbch[b].rx_sig_f3 in redundant Q.15 format!
- 22 Aug 2008