software can be obtained from our svn server. You will need an svn client to get the sources (on Ubuntu Linux the client can be install using the command "apt-get install subversion"). The openair4G repository is currently used for main developments. It can be accessed in read-only mode from the URL http://svn.eurecom.fr/openair4G
. If you have full access to our SVN you should use the URL http://svn.eurecom.fr/openairsvn/openair4G
The repository contains the standard SVN directories releases, trunk, tags and branches.
You need to install the subversion using
sudo apt-get install subversion
In the near furtue, we will support git as well.
This directory contains tags of the stable releases. See OpenAirReleases
for more information. Check out the most recent release (they are dated) as follows
Release 0 (28.8.2014)
svn co http://svn.eurecom.fr/openair4G/releases/rel_28.08.2014
Release 0.1 (26.10.2014)
svn co http://svn.eurecom.fr/openair4G/releases/rel_0.1_26.10.2014
or a more recent release.
You should now have the following directories
- openair1: Rel-8 PHY layer + PHY RF simulation
- openair2: Rel-9 RLC/MAC/PDCP and two RRC implementations.It also includes eNB application, X2AP, and OAI network driver. Note that for RLC, the following versions are user: UM_v9.3.0, TM_v9.3.0, and AM_v9.3.0. For PDCP, PDCP_v10.1.0 is used. For RRC, only LITE is used.This directory also includes som tools in UTILS dir.
- openair-cn: The Enhanced Packet Core functions (HSS,MME,S/P-GW,NAS)
- common: some common OAI utilities, other tools can be found at openair2/UTILS
- openairITS: 802.11 MODEMS (no guarantees regarding functionality, )
- openair3: networking protocols such as PMIP, DMM, MIH, and Multicasting and some networking scripts (still under construction)
- targets: scripts to compile and lauch different system targets (simulation, emulation and real-time platforms)
The trunk contains an ongoing development version which may not be stable at any given time. It can be checked out with Read-Only access as above using
svn co http://svn.eurecom.fr/openair4G/trunk openair4G
- 13 Mar 2015